0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What are three ways we can quantify value? Choose three.CorrectIncorrect
Value Realization effect
Which of the following describes the effect of value realization management on other proficiency areasCorrectIncorrect
Definition of terms
Value realization management is the ability to identify, quantify, prioritize, track, measure, and realize the value a business or stakeholder receives from a solution implemented within an organization.
Associate the terms.
- To establish or recognize the existence of value
- to determine an exact or specific measure of value
- to arrange the order in which value will be targeted
- to collect data pertaining to the realization of value
- to determine the degree to which value is realized
- To take the steps needed to obtain the value